How to Register
Register for MSHLS Activities and Athletics
Spring Lake Park Schools uses an online registration system for activities, athletics, community education and school fees called FeePay. In order to use this system, you must create a user profile and add your children to your account. Follow the directions below to create an account and register for SLP athletics and activities or follow these printable forms, complete with screenshots:
*Please note, Chrome is the preferred browser for FeePay. There have been reported issues with Safari and Firefox.
Setup your FeePay Account Profile
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- Access FeePay
- Click on the program you are interested in
- Login if you have a FeePay account or select Create Account
- Complete the Register a New Account Form and select Create Account
- Log in using your email address and password
Note: An email will be sent from FeePay with a link to verify your account
ADD FAMILY MEMBERS AND EMERGENCY CONTACTS TO YOUR PROFILE
- Select your name in the top right corner of the screen and select Your Account/Relationships
- Use the button Add Family Member/Relationship to add all of your family members
- Complete the Add a New Person form for each child. Please add the child’s *FeePay Identification Number in the box provided. This is very important in order to link your children to your account. Click Create Person.
*Note: The FeePay Identification Number is the same number as the Student ID. There are several ways to access the ID number, including:
- Log into the SLP Mobile App and click on your student. Below your student's name, school and grade level will be a "Student ID"
- Log into Campus Portal with your district username and password. Select your student along the top, then in the navigation bar click FeePay. The FeePay ID number will be listed under "value."
- Before the school year begins, parents should also receive a separate email for each student with their FeePay Identification Number
Signing up for activities
- Access FeePay
- Login and select the Activity tab on the top left of the screen. This will display a list of activities that your child is eligible for enrollment.
- Locate the activity in the list and select the Add to Cart button
- Some of the activities will require that you complete a registration form. Complete the form and click Submit.
- The item will be added to your cart
- Click on Check Out when you are done adding activities
- On the payment screen, verify your purchase. Click on Payment Method and select a payment or create a new one
- You can enter an email address to receive a receipt of the purchase. Some activities might require that you present the receipt
- Click on Process to submit your payment
If you have questions about the FeePay system please contact Sandy Johnston at email@example.com.
If you have athletics and activities questions, please contact the athletics and activities office at 763-600-5149.