How to Register
Before a student participates in any practice, tryout or competition, they will need to complete the 2-step registration process. View the steps to complete the registration and see the grey box below for registration help.
2-step registration process
1. A sports-qualifying physical must be on file in our office before you can register online. Sports-qualifying physicals are good for three years. Learn more and download a physical form.
2. Complete the MSHSL forms and register here.
All student-athletes must have a complete registration on file before participation. Visit the fees page to learn more.
- To create a family account, click here. If you already have an account, you can just sign in.
- Once your account is created, first click "no pin or key number."
- Next, click on "add a person" and enter the student's birthdate and 6 digit ID number. Please note, the ID number is the last 6 digits of the student password used for Campus and/or Schoology.
Tip: Once you have created an account with your email and a password, make sure to check your email to verify the email address before you continue. Your whole family will pop up onto your account when the first student is added. Please note, if you are using your iPhone or iPad to register, please only use Firefox or Google Chrome.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email at ActivitiesandAthletics@district16.org or 763-600-5149.