For students going into 7-12 grade for the 2021-2022 school year. Questions? Email email@example.com. All Practices will be held in the Irondale Wrestling Room
- Wed, May 19, 7-8:15 p.m.(Coach of the day)
- Wed, May 26, 7-8:15 p.m. (Guest Coach)
- Wed, June 2, 7-8:15 p.m. (Guest Coach)
- Wed, June 9 (Coach Hubbard and Guest Coach)
- Wed, June 16 (Coach Hubbard and Guest)
- Wed, July 14 7- 8:15 p.m. (Coach Hubbard and Guest)
- Wed, July 21 7- 8:15 p.m. (Coach Hubbard and guest)
Camps and Events
- June 20-24 @ Augsburg College, Augsburg Team Camp, two team matches a day and instruction from college wrestlers (Each wrestler gets about 10 competitions) $275.00 per wrestler.
- June 26 @ UW-Eau Claire, (5 competition per-wrestler) all on Saturday.
Free Booster Club is paying the fee.
July 29 @ St. Anthony High School, wrestling under the lights at the baseball field in St. Anthony (3 competition minimum per-wrestler).
It is our philosophy that through the sport of wrestling students learn the value of hard work and dedication. Wrestling teaches students to take responsibility for their actions and improve. We want our students to have success on and off of the wrestling mat.
Spring Lake Park Wrestling entered into a co-op with Irondale and St. Anthony high school in the 2017-2018 season. The co-op created is referred to as S.I.S. Wrestling (Spring Lake Park, Irondale, St. Anthony).
Click here to visit the S.I.S. Wrestling Website
Please note, the link above leads to a page off the Spring Lake Park Schools website. It is not sponsored by the school or district.
Spring Lake Park High School students who wish to register for the S.I.S. Wrestling team can register through Spring Lake Park Athletics & Activities. Follow these registration steps.