- Where: SLP High School practice turf and NSC field 48 (alternating weeks)
- Tryouts: April 3rd and 4th at 3:30-5:30pm at NSC field 48
- 3:30-5:30pm / Monday-Fridays
- 9:00am - 11:00am / Saturdays
- Full schedule on SportsYou
- Mandatory weight lifting from 5:45pm-6:15pm.
- Typically Mondays and Wednesdays
- JV: 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Varsity: 7 - 9 p.m.
- Home games take place at SLPHS Panther Stadium or Coon Rapids Stadium.
- See "Game Schedule" tab for full details
- JV and Varsity teams
- B squad possible based on registration numbers
- 8th graders are allowed to tryout, but accepted per HS policy
- Coon Rapids 8th graders must consult with the CRHS athletics office for approval.
- All HS players who register make a team
Other Important Info:
- For 2023: There will NOT be a shuttle from CRHS to SLPHS for any practices or games due to a district-wide bussing shortage. Please arrange proper transport on your own if you are commuting from CRHS.
- Lacrosse specific
- Gloves (school colors or neutral)
- Elbow pads (school colors or neutral)
- Chest/shoulder pads (any color)
- Starting Jan 1st 2022: ALL Players must meet new 2022 NOCSAE 2022 standards for shoulder pads.
- See usalacrosse.com for details.
- Stick with strung head
- backup stick is STRONGLY recommended but not required.
- Sticks should be restrung annually.
- 2023 All Players: Cascade XRS or S Helmet (White cage, white helmet)
- Must be purchased through boosters
- Submit a request to purchase a new helmet here.
- General equipment
- Cleats (no metal spikes)
- Mouth guard (x2)
- Protective cup
- SLP has a small inventory of gear for loan for players in need of financial assistance. Contact for assistance with our gear loan program.
- For full calendar of events, as well as important announcements, please join our community on SportsYou!
Head Coach: Chris Taute
SLP Booster Club