- Where: SLP High School practice turf
- Varsity and JV practice together
- Typically Mondays and Wednesdays
- JV: 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Varsity: 7 - 9 p.m.
- See "Game Schedule" tab for full details
- JV and Varsity teams
- 8th graders are allowed to tryout, but accepted per HS policy
- No B Squad
- All HS players who register make a team
- Lacrosse specific
- Gloves (school colors or neutral)
- Elbow pads (school colors or neutral)
- Chest/shoulder pads (any color)
- Cascade S Helmet (white)
- Must be purchased through boosters
- Stick with strung head
- General equipment
- Cleats (no metal spikes)
- Mouth guard (x2)
- Protective cup
- Please note that as of 2021 all goalies must have NOCSAE ND200 standard approved chest protectors. Please see US Lacrosse for additional information.
- SLP has a small inventory of gear for loan for new players or players in need of financial assistance. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with our gear loan program.
Head Coach: Ian Pollard
SLP Booster Club