Seniors: Last Chance Headshots!
The last day to get your headshots taken by David Banks Studios is Wednesday, October 23rd during 4th period. Eat lunch then go to the Upstairs Multipurpose Room (Panther Stadium Suite), in upstairs B Building. This is the LAST chance to get your headshots taken, if you did not get them taken during the summer months.
Early Bird Yearbook Sale: October 21- October 25
- Save on your 2020 Oasis Yearbook and order during the week of Monday, October 21 - Friday, October 25.
- Order forms are available for pickup during the school day and during evening conferences on Monday, October 21. Save $5 on the base price of a yearbook at school during lunch periods by filling out an order form and making your selections on either purchasing a 2020 Yearbook or purchasing the Yearbook in one of the special packages. All information can be found on the order form. Cash or check only accepted at school.
- If you would like to order a yearbook online, please go to this link: Online Ordering
- Note: A $5 service fee applies when ordering online.
- Yearbooks sold depends on pre-orders; the final count of yearbooks to order will be made at the end of January. No guarantees of receiving a yearbook if you order after February 1. The cost of the Yearbook increases by $5 each month, so save money, and order your Yearbook now!
The Oasis Yearbook Club wishes to provide every student the opportunity to contribute towards the publication of the yearbook while learning basic journalism, photography and graphic design skills.
If the student’s academic schedule does not permit them to take yearbook as a credit course during the regular school day, then the Oasis Yearbook Club is for them! The after school yearbook club welcomes all students who are serious in “making the best book ever.” If you are a student athlete and have a wish to join us, we will work around your athletic schedule. You may join us in between sports if you are a multi-sport athlete!
Ms. Johnson is available most everyday after school and will make the room available when necessary for students who have other commitments or activities. Our goal is to provide flexibility for those who wish to contribute to the publication of the Oasis Yearbook.
Please note, the link above leads to a page off of the Spring Lake Park Schools website. It is not sponsored by the school or district.
- Yearbook takes place Mondays and Wednesdays from 3-4 p.m. in room B140 and also computer lab room B109.
- No fee