Clay Target League
Registration for the 2021 fall Clay Target League is open!
Registration will be open until August 18. Visit the Clay Target Team website to register today.
Trap and Skeet Shooting Competition Teams for Beginners and Experienced Shooters
Who: Any Spring Lake Park School District male or female student, grades 7-12, who possess a State Firearm Training Certificate AND meets all school curricular eligibility requirements.
Schedule: Fall season will run 10 weeks, starting August 25, 2021, with a mandatory Team Safety meeting. Registration fees will include 8 weeks of shooting. The first night will be a safety meeting only. During MEA week we will be doing an optional practice and if you attend, separate payment will be made for the range fees – more details will come later about this optional practice.
Trap: Wednesdays (September 1, 8, 15, 22 & 29 and October 6, 13 & 27) October 20 will be an optional practice, not included with registration.
Skeet: Thursdays (September 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30 and October 7, 14 & 28) October 21 will be an optional practice, not included with registration.
5-Stand: Thursdays (September 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30 and October 7, 14 & 28) October 21 will be an optional practice, not included with registration.
- An athlete may participate in one or all events.
- If an athlete participates in Skeet & 5-Stand they will shoot both events on the same night.
- Trap will start at 5:45 p.m. at Metro Gun Club. Skeet will start at 5 p.m. and 5-stand will start immediately after Skeet at Metro Gun Club.
- The evenings of October 20 and 21 falls within MEA week. These will be optional shooting weeks and the range fees are NOT included in your registration.
- There will be no make-ups allowed this season. If you miss regular scheduled night, there will be no refunds or make-ups allowed.