The Art Club is an after-school activity that provides materials, instruction and support for those students who are seeking a creative outlet in addition to their academic schedule. All art rooms (drawing, painting, computer, ceramics, and photography) are made available to the students.
A variety of media is offered in the art department including:
- Art Foundations One and Two
- World of Craft Ceramics One, Two and Studio
- The Electronic Easel
- Intro to Photography
- Digital Darkroom
- Black & White Photography
- Black & White Studio Photography
- Yearbook Publication
- AP Art History
- Independent Art Studio
- Art Club meets Tuesdays in room B106 at 3:00-3:45 p.m.
- No fee