The purpose of the Institutional Research and Evaluation program in Spring Lake Park Schools is to objectively and systematically collect, analyze, and interpret data to support decision making, operational planning, continuous improvement, and organizational effectiveness.
The primary functions of the Institutional Research and Evaluation program are to:
- Provide timely and accurate data to internal and external constituents
- Support staff in conducting program evaluations, academic return on investment studies, and other projects designed to improve the quality of services and programs
- Develop, collect, and communicate indicators of organizational effectiveness
- Respond to federal, state and other external reporting mandates
- Build capacity around and promote engagement with data
The district’s research and evaluation efforts align with the standards developed by the Joint Committee on Standards for Educational Evaluation. Click here to view the organization’s standards.