AP® Exam Schedule
The Advanced Placement® Exam window for spring 2023 will be administered in schools as paper-and-pencil* exams over two weeks in May: May 1-5 and May 8-12. Early testing or testing at times other than those published by College Board is not permitted under any circumstances. Check out the AP® Exam schedule below. For more information about AP Exam administrations, please see the AP Exam website. If there is a reason a make-up exam date must be utilized, please contact your AP® instructor for more information.
Click here for more information about the Advanced Placement® program in Spring Lake Park Schools.
* As usual, AP Chinese and AP Japanese Exams are administered on computers.
* AP Seminar end-of-course exams are only available to students taking AP Seminar at a school participating in the AP Capstone Diploma Program. SLP does not participate in that program at this time.
Monday, May 1
- 8 a.m. - AP® United States Government and Politics
- 12 p.m. - AP® Chemistry
- 12 p.m. - AP® Spanish Literature and Culture
- 10:59 p.m. - AP® Seminar and AP® Research students to submit performance tasks as final and their presentations to be scored by their AP® Seminar or AP® Research teachers.
- 10:59 p.m. - AP® Computer Science Principles students to submit their Create performance task as final.
Tuesday, May 2
- 8 a.m. - AP® Chinese Language and Culture (administered on computer)
- 8 a.m. - AP® Environmental Science
- 12 p.m. - AP® Psychology
Wednesday, May 3
- 8 a.m. - AP® English Literature and Composition
- 12 p.m. - AP® Comparative Government and Politics
- 12 p.m. - AP® Computer Science A
Thursday, May 4
- 8 a.m. - AP® Human Geography
- 8 a.m. - AP® Macroeconomics
- 12 p.m. - AP® Seminar
- 12 p.m. - AP® Statistics
Friday, May 5
- 8 a.m. - AP® European History
- 8 a.m. - AP® United States History
- 12 p.m. - AP® Art History
- 12 p.m. - AP® Microeconomics
- Deadline to submit digital AP® 2-D Art and Design, 3-D Art and Design, and Drawing portfolios (by 8 p.m. ET).
- Gather 2-D Art and Design and Drawing students physical portfolio assembly.
Monday, May 8
- 8 a.m. - AP® Calculus AB
- 8 a.m. - AP® Calculus BC
- 12 p.m. - AP® Computer Science Principles
- 12 p.m. - AP® Italian Language and Culture
Tuesday, May 9
- 8 a.m. - AP® English Language and Composition
- 8 a.m. - AP® Japanese Language and Culture (administered on computer)
- 12 p.m. - AP® Physics C: Mechanics
- 2 p.m. - AP® Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism
Wednesday, May 10
- 8 a.m. - AP® Spanish Language and Culture
- 12 p.m. - AP® Biology
Thursday, May 11
- 8 a.m. - AP® French Language and Culture
- 8 a.m. - AP® World History: Modern
- 12 p.m. - AP® Physics 1: Algebra-Based
Friday, May 12
- 8 a.m. - AP® German Language and Culture
- 8 a.m. - AP® Music Theory
- 12 p.m. - AP® Latin
- 12 p.m. - AP® Physics 2: Algebra Based
Occasionally, specific circumstances make it necessary for students to test late. To preserve the security of AP Exams, alternate forms are used for late testing. All students who participate in late testing at a given school must take these alternate exams on the scheduled late-testing dates at the scheduled times. The College Board late-testing schedule can be found here.