Students identified as English Learners in grades K through 12 will take the Assessing Comprehension and Communication in English State-to-State for English Language Learners (ACCESS for ELLs 2.0). This is a standardized language assessment aligned with the WIDA English Language Development Standards and assesses each of the four language domains of Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing. Typically, the ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 will be given in our district during the window of January through March. view the available dates.
The ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 provides useful information about your child’s progress in learning English. The test helps both parents and schools see how well we are helping students meet standards in learning language.
Thank you for supporting your child during this test. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your child’s school at the phone number below:
- Centerview Elementary: 763-600-5500
- Northpoint Elementary: 763-600-5700
- Park Terrace Elementary: 763-600-5600
- Woodcrest Spanish Immersion: 763-600-5800
- Westwood Intermediate and Middle School: 763-600-5300
- Spring Lake Park High School: 763-600-5100