As a professional, there are many ways you can get involved with Career and College Pathways. Guest instructors provide their expertise on topics aligned to the Pathways curriculum. Teachers use an approach to learning that enables students to master academic core content first and then see how this learning is implemented by business partners to provide solutions to real-world challenges.
- Project Sponsor
- Career Speaker
- Guest Instructor
- Site Visits
- Job Shadow Opportunities
- Job/Work Sampling
- Paid Employment
- Group mentoring: A mentor may work with a group of mentees.
- E-mentoring: An adult mentors a young person through email or internet
- Professional mentoring: A mentor works one-on-one with a student with regard to his/her field of interest and develops a relationship
- Project Mentor: Work with a group of students to assist with a project
If you are interested in becoming a partner of Spring Lake Park Schools' Career and College Pathways, please contact Melissa Olson at 763-600-5217 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to our project sponsors!
- Urban Air
- National Sports Center
- Rise nonprofit
- Metro North Chamber of Commerce
- Infinite Campus