Now hiring substitutes
Spring Lake Park Schools is looking for qualified substitute educational assistants and substitute teachers to join our innovative, different-thinking district. We serve over 5,700 students from Blaine, Fridley and Spring Lake Park and work every day to design engaging learning experiences for each of these students. To learn more about our district click here.
Spring Lake Park Schools partners with Kelly Educational Staffing to hire qualified substitute educational assistants and substitute teachers. If you are interested in joining our team, check out the qualifications, benefits and job duties listed below and contact Kelly Educational Staffing at 651-483-1233 or firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Must hold a valid Minnesota Teaching License
- Available for same day assignments
- Minimum of 2 days per week availability
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must attend KES orientation and training
- Must be familiar and follow Kelly Service policies and school policies
- Must possess good judgment and demonstrate ethical behavior
- Weekly payment
- Direct deposit
- 401K plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Holiday/vacation bonus pay
- Contact Kelly Educational Staffing to apply at 651-483-1233 or email@example.com
- Kelly Education Staffing will schedule an interview with each qualified teacher and paraprofessional
- Based on the interview and pending background and reference checks you may be offered conditional employment
- If hired, you will be sent training materials to complete and orientation will be scheduled. Orientation will cover which grades and classes you prefer to teach, availability, pay and benefits.