How to Enroll in Kindergarten
2018-2019 enrollment opens Wednesday, January 3
There are two easy steps to enroll for kindergarten in Spring Lake Park Schools.
1. Go online from home
- Enrollment for the 2018-2018 school year will begin Wednesday, January 3. Check back here for the link to start the online enrollment process. If you have limited Internet access or need other assistance, staff at the District Services Center will be able to help you.
- To complete your enrollment, you will need to bring the three required documents to the District Services Center prior to Tuesday, February 28 (see list below highlighted in red).
2. Come to the District Services Center
Staff will assist you in completing the enrollment forms. Please bring the following three required documents with you:
- Child’s original birth certificate
- Proof of address (examples include; driver’s license, utility bill, rental or purchase agreement) - original only
- Immunization records
Copies will be made of each document and the original given back to you. Enrollment will not be complete until the DSC has copies of the above documents.
The District Services Center (DSC) is located at:
1415 81st Avenue NE, Spring Lake Park
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Questions? Want more information? Call the school district at 763-600-5018.
Register and complete Early Childhood Screening if you haven’t done so already. (Screening is required by law.) Click here to learn more about screening.
At your child’s 5-year-old checkup with their doctor, ensure that immunizations are up-to-date. (Immunizations are required by law and no student will be able to start on the first day without having these completed.)