If you are not a resident of our Blaine-Spring Lake Park-Fridley community, we welcome your interest in our exceptional schools. Acceptance may be limited in some cases to grades and schools where additional enrollment would exceed established guidelines.
You will need to complete the following form in addition to online registration.
The Enrollment Options form can be faxed to 763-600-5582 or emailed to email@example.com.
You will need to have the following information available when you register:
- Immunization Records and a list of any health issues
- Name and address of school student is transferring from
- Emergency contact information
- Kindergarten Only: Certified birth certificate for verification (Not a copy)
- Special Education Only: Copy of your Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
What can I expect after submitting an application for enrollment and all necessary paperwork?
In most instances, you will be notified of your status within one week. Upon approval you will receive a call from the Middle School student services office to setup an appointment for scheduling. At that time a start date will be given.
Within 24 hours of receiving your paperwork from the District Services Center the High School will call you to verify they have received your information. The following will then occur:
- Administration will contact the existing/previous school to verify and gather information regarding enrolling student applicant.
- Once this information is received from the existing/previous school, you will be notified of the status of the registration by the high school team. This process can take up to 2 weeks.
- Upon approval, the student services office will request records from the existing/previous school.
- Once all records are received, you will be contacted to set up a scheduling appointment and given a start date.
If you have any questions, we encourage you to contact our enrollment office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 763-600-5018.
All applications are thoroughly reviewed and decisions are communicated to families as soon as possible.