You can download the October 2012 issue of School & Communty Connections by clicking on the image to the right. It is being mailed to all district residents, with expected delivery the week of October 15.
- It's back to school for 5,300 kids!
- "Hopes and Dreams," Commissioner of Education visits
- The first iPads arrive, ushering in a new era of personalized learning
- Managing enrollment grown and effective use of facilities
- 2012-13 district initiatives and projects
- Accountability, assessment summary
- Community classes in cultural proficiency and technology
- Panther Foundation's impact on kids enters ninth year
- Super Homecoming, great community support
Download October 2012 Connections